CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Friday, April 10, 2009

Another one bites the dust

And the shitty economy claims another victim. Up on the chopping block is our home. J and I simply can not afford to live in the apartment anymore without me having a job so the goal is to be out by the end of the month. Where to? His parents. It's enough to make me suicidal. I loathe living there so much. Of course we'll be there just in time for our 1 year anniversary.

...

I've had my cry...who are we kidding, I'm still crying now. I just don't know what else to do...
I love having my own space, my own kitchen, washer,dryer, bathroom, dining room....

This is death.

1 comments:

Keiko Zoll said...

oh hun i'm so sorry... the economy has come down so hard on so many people; my husband just got laid off 2 weeks ago. if there's anything i can do, let me know; if you're looking for a cheaper place to live, i can direct you to an off-campus housing resource page from where i work; there's lots of listings there, so if it's a matter of finding somewhere smaller and cheaper, you might be able to find something there. a lot of the landlords posting are hurting for renters next year. let me know, and hang in there *hug*