CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OMG

Before I begin I would like you to pick your jaw up off the floor. I am well aware this is the 2nd post in 24 hours. :)

I would first like to thank someone profusely for rescuing me today. She is a new reader as well as my co-worker. Without her I would have been stuck at work all day while feeling as crummy as I do. I think the lamb burgers that we had last night just did not agree with me...last night OR today. J was sick this morning too. :( So! Thank you lady, you know who you are!!

I wanted to add in some photos for you all. some of Darwin as well as the Doom Buggy. Yes my car's name is the Doom Buggy. Why? Well because this hangs in the back window:

Here's a pic of the car from the website, I'll be taking pics of MY car when the weather is nicer.
So now some pics of Darwin for your viewing pleasure. :)

1 comments:

priscilla said...

any time, chica. and how cute is darwin? SO CUTE!!!