CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy 17th Birthday Shadow!!

Today my beautiful baby boy turns 17! I can not believe he has been with me for more than half of my life! He was given to me in 1992 and he was about 8-12 weeks old.

Shadow, you are my baby boy, my son and I love you more than you will ever know. Momma's going to try very hard today to not think about the fact that she knows this is the last birthday you will ever see. She's going to try very hard not to cry today. I'm so very thankful that I have had 17 wonderful years with you and though I will have more cats throughout my lifetime (Darwin & Charlee included) no one will ever compare to you. You are special. You are one of a kind! You are #1 in my heart now and forever.
Though today is bittersweet I am still extremely happy that you made it here. I'm so sorry your sister Porkchop is not with us to share it.

Well,
Happy Birthday again Shadow my love!
Here's to 17 fantastic years of love and companionship! I love you...

0 comments: