CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Got the results of the second MRI. CLEAN! Hooray, now we are no closer to having an answer than we were before. *grumble grumble grumble*

Of course my pcp has not scheduled a follow-up so I am not really sure where we stand with all this. Do we look for something else? What now? Argh.
Saw the therapist again this week, LL, I'll just use her initials as it's easier. She thinks my dosage needs to be upped (I agree) as well as I may need to be put on something else. We talked for a bit. She said that she knows it sucks but that I need to be patient while she and LS (the prescriber) figure out the right combination of meds as well as the correct dosage.
I can try to be patient. Honestly, it's not an anti-depressant that I need, I need something to calm me down. How to explain? Basically I want a bomb to be able to go off next to me and for me to just kinda look at it, shrug, and say "that's nice". I overreact to everything and it's stressful. I also have no control over it and that sucks. So, we are working on it. It's the best I can ask for right now.

Nothing positive on the job front right now. Can't take it personally though, the economy sucks. It's somewhat comforting to know there are tons of people out there struggling like me. Comforting in the sense that I won't take it personally. Still blows though...

Ya know, I don't think anyone reads this anymore. I don't get any comments. :( Oh well. Maybe I'm just not that interesting. ;)

0 comments: