CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, June 1, 2009

I should just live there!

Had the 2nd MRI last night. Sometimes I wonder how incompetent people truly are. They were all confused since I had been in last week for one. The nurse asks me if I am aware that my pcp ordered the same test as last week. Do I look like a MD? Do I have any idea what is going on and am I supposed to? Probably yes to that last one but I didn't. I told her to just do as she was told to do and let them figure it out. After all, I was already there.

Today I saw the therapist. She doesn't think I need someone to talk to, she thinks I need medication. I couldn't agree more. So we scheduled an appointment with the prescriber for next Tuesday as well as another appointment with her a week later just to see how I am getting on.
So, now I just have to wait another week until I can start the medication(s) that will hopefully make me feel normal again.

::sigh::

0 comments: