CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

update

No results from the 2nd MRI yet. Is no news still good news? I did see the diabetic nurse yesterday and since I am pre-diabetic (yadda yadda yadda) I have to watch what I eat (more than I do...*grumble grumble*) and when.


Whatever.

I got my prescription for Adderall today so here's hoping it has the same effect on me as it does most of the population that takes it. Significant weight loss! (Yes I actually have other reasons to be taking it...but this was my main one) The psycho-doc thinks I may have 2 things going on here, one that the Adderall will help and then something else that we haven't medicated yet. :) I see her again in a month so...we'll figure that out some more then I guess.

We had a yard sale on Sunday and both J and I got majorly sun-burned. I got it mainly on my right shoulder (was in a tube top so how I am not burned evenly on both shoulders I will never figure out) and aloe is not helping me much... I have had to wear one of J's hawaiian shirts since it is the only thing that doesn't hurt. Bras are out as well as anything tight on the spot. Sucks because I really can't not wear a bra. :) 

Tomorrow I'm heading down to my mom's house. She's been gone for a week on vacation with her bf. I miss her when she's away. She has Weds off from work so spending time with her is nice.
I think that's really all I have to say for now. Not much is happening around here.
Ciao all. 

Hey, leave some love if you've been reading. I'm curious to see if I still have an audience.

0 comments: