CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I had a nice relaxing night last night. If this is PMS it is new to me, I'm actually not wanting J on the moon. I usually don't want anything to do with him when I am PMSing but I'm not moody at all and I'm due the 16th.

Last night we watched House, then Castle, then an episode of Angel. (I'm in love with David Boreanaz lately) After that we went to bed, snuggled, "snuggled" and then fell asleep. For me this was awesome as I don't sleep without pills and I have been trying to not take any meds just in case.
I had a crazy migraine last night too, well into today. I couldn't move or I was nauseous. I lasted until about 3pm before I took some aspirin.
I had my nurse Shadow on the couch with me. I had to remove the back couch cushions so there was room for him to lay in front of me and purr. ::shakes head:: He is too funny. That cat loves me about as much as I love him. :) I hope someday Darwin gets that lovey. 

0 comments: