CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, May 9, 2009

WTF

Ok so apparently I don't have Cushings and they think my symptoms lean more towards PCOS. WTF people, we already ruled that one out and even IF that is what I ACTUALLY have I can't fucking take the medication for it!!! I have been on Metformin, twice and you know what??? It makes me sick, extremely sick, so sick to the point that I can't even get up to the recommended dosage. WTF!? I think they are wrong....


Of course I am FINALLY being recommended to a Reproductive Endocrinologist. I'll call her office first thing Monday morning. I am sooooo irritated right now. J is telling me to relax since he figures stressing out right now won't help me get and/or stay pregnant. ::Sigh:: Trying to stay positive on that front as well.  

It's so hard...why does it all have to be so hard?

0 comments: