CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, May 4, 2009

OMGOMGOMG

I'll warn you now, this post may be TMI for those who are uninterested.


You have been warned.


Back to my OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! Why? Well for those of you who know I have been testing with OPK's for what seems like forever now and NADA. Not today! I tested and got 2 lines!! The same shade!

It's not the best photo in the world but nonetheless 2 pink lines of equal darkness! I was so stunned I snapped this pic with my phone and sent it to J, who promptly came home on his lunch break. ;)
I'm terribly hopeful that this means something good will happen health-wise.

It's funny...I did have a dream the other night that J and I had a little girl. I hate those dreams because they are always so real. But maybe it was a sign?

I'm going to try not to get ahead of myself. However, a positive OPK is a step in the right  direction and I'll take what I can get! :)


0 comments: