CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Medical update

Got the results of the MRI and CT scan. I didn't realize these tests were being done solely to look for Cushings. I thought we had already ruled it out. Guess I was wrong. Well the CT was clean but they saw something on the MRI. Something they said could possibly be a microadenoma by the pituitary. For those of you who don't speak doctor, that's small tumor, benign. The recommendation was for me to have another MRI to get a closer look. So, guess where I get to spend my Sunday evening? Yup! Stuffed in a tube once more. *grumble grumble*

There may not actually be anything serious but I kinda hope they find something, anything to just get some answers! I looked up pituitary adenomas and lo and behold there are several types. One causes cushings and some of the others cause some of the symptoms that I have been having. Coincidence?  I don't know but damned if I'm not going to find out.

I also scheduled an appointment with a therapist for Monday. Here's hoping for drugs!

1 comments:

The Wife said...

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I look forward to reading yours and having a new blogging friend!