CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Long time no bloggy

I know I haven't written in what feels like forever. It's been a bit chaotic around here. J and I went away for a mini-break to celebrate our first wedding anniversary (will post pics when ever I find the camera/computer cable, or better yet, the camera...). It was absolutely beautiful out in Williamstown, MA. Our suite was gorgeous too. ::sigh::

We have been semi moved in with the in-laws for a few days now and it's not terrible but certainly not great. It's crowded. It felt better while J was still on vacation but today is his first day back at work and I miss him. Currently I am alone but my FIL will be home shortly, then my BIL and finally at around 7 my MIL and J (they carpooled). I wish everyone came home around 7, except J of course. I know it is only temporary but still...there are tears.
I wish we would hurry up and hear from Suffolk regarding J's application, our lives are kind of hanging in the balance until we have a direction. Let's see...what else is new? 
We had our visit with the RE and though I'm not her biggest fan I think she can help. J needs to schedule a semen analysis soon and I have to schedule 2 tests but I can't call until the first day of my period so I have about a month provided I actually get one next cycle.
I also called and made an appointment with a therapist. I need one, especially after having moved in here. :) I am going in on Monday. I'll let you know how that goes. 
Well I should get on with the un-packing. This is easier as most things go into storage. I'll post pics soon once I find that cable and camera...

0 comments: