CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I had an eventful day today, first a three hour interview (oh yes..I plan on leaving my current position, or at least severely cutting down the hours) and then off to Lahey clinic for appointment numero uno in a long ine of upcoming appointments. Yes my new pcp is running the gamut on tests for me, he's determined to figure out whats wrong BEFORE we tackle the lack of pregnancy for me. Last week we talked and he tok about 15 tubes of blood (fun) and today was an ultra sound. Now I'm special, I got a regular ultrasound as well as a trans vaginal ultrasound, the 3rd I've ever had (the 2nd in the last 6 months...) Now if you've never had one of these you don't know what you are missing!
(Did you catch my sarcasm??) This little bad boy I nicknamed Pretty Fly as in, for a white guy (I mean look at this thing!?) It's not horrible but it certainly isn't comfortable. :(
Hehe, now you all know why my blog has a warning. LOL

So I wish I had more to say. I could type and bitch about my job but ya know, it's not worth it right now.
I've currently got a corned beef boiling away on the stove and it smells divine!! I'm getting hungry! It should be done in about 30 minutes. YUM YUM YUM!

In other news, my 25th birthday is coming up (the 31st) Apparently my husband is planning something...::shrugs:: but I dunno! I've never had a party or a get together...could be exciting!

Well I should go check on my dinner. I'll TRY to be better about this thing!

0 comments: