CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yes I would like fries with my shake!

For the past two nights in a row my husband has opted for sleep over sex. What the hell?! Sorry, now you know why my blog has an adult content warning. I'm more than a little annoyed. I may have to just jump him when he comes home but it's just not my style...
::sigh::
Today was semi-productive. I went on a nice long walk today (will be paying for it tmw), hell I even broke a sweat! I also got beeped at...hehe my booty has still got it apparently, of course it does seem to always attract the same type...oh well, still an ego boost.
I got an email from a job I emailed my resume to yesterday. They want to do a phone interview tomorrow at 2:30. Too bad I have a doctor appointment at 1:00. I hope I am done by the time they call. It's little things like this that stress me out hardcore. :( I know it's not really a big deal, but I totally wig out.
Let's see...Darwin is cute as a button but he is also a devil-cat. OMG if he doesn't knock off whatever the hell he does at the ass crack of dawn I may be selling him on Ebay! The of course you pick him up to scold him and the paws come up, the eyes go to slits and he turns on his motor. The little shit knows he irresistible. Shadow has taken to sleeping on my second pillow above my head and Darwin sleeps between my knees and J has the whole other side of the bed to move freely. Jerk. I may be married but I am still a cat lady. Last night he looked at them and said we didn't have enough, we needed more cats. This from a self-proclaimed DOG person. LOL, he has actually adjusted, he's an animal person. Reason #7649 why I married him.
Ugh, did I just leak a little sap?

So in all seriousness I have been thinking about writing a book for some time now. As I was in the shower today (hey, it's where I do my best brainstorming) I started to piece it together a bit more and then I got to the question of fleshing out my main character, she would obviously need a back story, I mean what she does day to day. In short, her job. I feared I would be unable to believably write about her job and thus the whole thing would fall apart. I must be crazy...
Am I crazy? I'm thinking your silence breeds consent. Gee thanks guys!
OK! Enough rambling, I gotta throw dinner in the over. Marinated pork in the worlds greatest pork marinade. YUM!

1 comments:

Krystle Page DeSimone said...

I say go for it, write the book! You are obviously great at writing. Do it!