CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The phone interview went well today. I have a face to face interview scheduled for Monday at 2pm. It might be an interesting atmosphere though the pay is not fabulous but right now...I need something to get us by. So, wish me luck.

Met with an Endo today, a new one. Since my MIL got me in with my new PCP he has appointments lined up through April. This guy was young and extremely nice. I liked him a lot, which is good since I rarely like anyone. :) He took about 5 tubes of blood to rule out some thigs. I also have a take home saliva test. The big thing we want to rule out is Cushing's Syndrome. He said if everything comes back and it looks good he will refer me to a Reproductive Endo to deal with the other issues. He also prescribed me an intense Vitamin D supplement as I am apparently kinda deficient.
That's all for updates for now. I got some dishes to wash and dinner to start soon. Such is the life of a housewife...

0 comments: