CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow day!!

I didn't think I got them anymore. Well technically I don't but when you get a crap load of snow and no one plows your street and you have a brand new car with a driver that is not so skilled in snow driving...you get a snow day! Basically what it comes down to is I did not feel safe driving my car is this junk, that and the fact that I could not get out of the driveway. :)
Of course my darling husband shoveled the driveway out and when the plow deigned to come by (about 10 mins ago) he plowdthe snow over the driveway and up against the fence trapping the Doom Buggy. ::sigh:: Even if I wanted to get out now I couldn't. Oh well. I hope they don't get too irritated with me...

Apparently despite hating having to get up for work it does agree with me. Today after I established that I wasn't going anywhere I went back to bed, only for an hour. Now I am watching tv and BORED. I truly shouldn't be watching the show I am watching. It is set in NYC and I'm feeling so sick for it. ::sigh::

I had to fill out a profile at work. It's not for work, it's because my boss knows this isn't for me and I am incredibly unhappy. So, since they are a career placement firm what better place is there for me to be? Yup, so I had to fill out an incredibly difficult questionnaire about myself and past experiences and realized that both are pretty slim. (At least I am slim somewhere hehe ok that really wasn't all that funny...) Anyway there is a geographical preference and guess what mine was: NYC! Of course. So here's hoping...

Well since I am home I guess I should go do something useful.

1 comments:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...

Huh. Does that mean you're leaving me?

Well if it gets you somewhere where you can be happy, I'll call it a win :)