CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

interesting...

So I learned something yesterday. Let me first back up a bit...whenever I have a confrontation I usually wind up in tears. Actually when anything major happens I usually wind up in tears. It usually has very little to do with how I actually feel, I just have 0 control over it.
So last friday when JW and JR took me into JW's office to "dismiss" me, you can imagine my reaction.
So what did I learn? Well while speaking with JR yesterday I learned that he didn't know that I didn't know it was coming. Like I had said in my last post, had I just known that once they found a replacement all would have been fine. He thought I knew that already, he thought JW had said it, which he clearly had not. So apparently when I started to cry, JR got teary-eyed as well. Not that I noticed, but he said so. Which I thought was kind of sweet...sorta.
I also learned what my initial impression to him was before I even opened my mouth. He said "young bride who is going to want to have kids soon". I asked how he knew and apparently I glow. LOL. I will take that as a compliment but I have never been told I glow before. LOL

So that is what I learned. I also learned that I am extremely overwhelmed by this process with AAr (didn't want to call her AA cuz then I'd sound like an alcoholic..lol) I don't know if we should just aim for NYC. I can't see narrowing down my resume so far towards theaters ad trying for something here. What is here? Nothing really....
J says we should just move into his parent's house and then if I have to go to NYC then we'll at least have some money to do it. It's terrifying but kind of exciting and I think it's just what we (I) need. If only he had his answer regarding law school.....

What do you guys think??

0 comments: