CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's up to you...

I must be out of my mind. I have been sitting down with the Director where I work to learn more about the business. I won't get better on the phone unless I know what goes on backwards and forwards. Well in chatting with Jay and learning the techniques he uses I have started to really think about what I want. Add that to J thinking of law school and where he wants to go I may have come to a conclusion. 

I want to go back to NYC.
I miss it.
I know why it was miserable last time, we didn't have enough money. NYC is not for the shallow-pocketed. But if we were both working, had a nicer apartment (read: ELEVATOR) it would be great! I work for a career management firm, they help people get into the jobs of their choosing and on average their clients make about a 30% salary increase. I have two choices, I either suggest they open an office in NYC or I hire them. J would love to go to Columbia for law....
We both do miss it terribly.
I wonder if this is just crazy talk or if this is actually feasible in the next few years.
Hmmmmm

1 comments:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...

I would be so sad to see you go! Then again, we're trying to move outta MA as soon as we can, so I can't point fingers, huh? :)

Best of luck, whatever you decide...