CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Well this is the obligatory HNY post. 2009...jeesh, where are my flying cars already? I don't have much to say right now except that my trainer is evil and I am sore as hell. (Ok he's not evil...I like him but still, OW!!!) 

I'm not making any resolutions this year because I never keep them and I only wind up disappointing myself. So, here's to a year of new beginnings. I'm not going to diet I'll just be mindful. I'm taking control of my health too. No more doctor BS! Yay! 
Ahh dammit, those sound like resolutions. Oh well. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Happy 2009 Everybody (and by everybody I mean all 3 or 4 of you who read this blog hehe)

2 comments:

Mandy (ZenMonkeyMind) said...

I decided to not have any resolutions this year.

:)

Tara said...

Happy New Year to you too.
I like your new slide show :)