CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Working Stiff...

I got a job! I'm the new Admin at R.L Steven's and Associates in Waltham. Check out their website. www.interviewing.com


Not bad huh?
It'll help pay the bills. ;) 
Shadow is NOT happy with me out all day. He mouthes off as soon as he hears my key in the door. It's cute in an extremely annoying sort of way. It's ok though, I miss him too. :) I do love that he begins to purr as soon as he hears me call him baby. So cute!

In other news there is still no sign of AF. I had some very minor pink streaking two days ago but a pt on the fly revealed another BFN, which I suspected. I wouldn't have tested again but when the tests are only a buck...what the hell right?
Still no Af signs. This is something to bring up with the Endo so I'm sorta glad I haven't gotten it. I hope I don't so he will see exactly what I have been dealing with.
Well, time for dinner. Heading to Fridays. Ciao!

1 comments:

Tara said...

Congrats on the new job!