CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, January 2, 2009

Waiting...tick tock tick tock

Ya know, when I started this blog it was solely for my TTC adventures. Now I think I have just grown away from my livejournal. I still have it and will keep it for the communities I guess, but I seem to have stopped updating it. Oh well. Maybe I just haven't figured out blogger yet, but how do I search for blogs relating to certain topics? 

Currently I am playing the waiting game. No, not about AF (though it still hasn't shown up and I don't have any symptoms. Maybe the hiatus has begun again?) but about a job. I had a fabulous interview on Tuesday and the asked me to come in again on Wednesday for a "working" interview. I actually got paid in cash for it! They also had me fill out a w-4 and an employee agreement because they are serious about me. They did have a few other interviews today as well as Monday. They are making their decision on Monday but I seem to be the candidate to beat so...yeah, playing the waiting game. I want the job but I am also extremely terrified of office work! I know everything is a learning experience and I am also well aware that I am intelligent and I can handle it but still....my anxiety could be the death of me!
So readers, point me in the direction of some fascinating blogs and distract me from this waiting game!

0 comments: