CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Long time

Work has been kicking my ass...I am so freakin exhausted I never have time to update anymore! Sorry!!! Ok so where did I leave off?? Ah yes, the Endo visit was Wednesday. The Dr tried to tell me that he wasn't the guy for me to see. Ummm no... He said my thyroid was within the normal limits and then he asked if he could examine me. Guess what? My thyroid is enlarged. Hmmmm 

He asked if he could do a bunch f blood tests and I agreed. I have a follow up on the 9th so rather than drive myself crazy and speculate here I'll just wait.
.....

Work is hard. I have an extremely demanding job and the other day I had my first peson call back specifically to yell at me. Then o try and shake it off I called another person to try and help them..they got nasty too. My hormones are so screwed up what did I do? Burst right into tears!! Talk about embarrassing!! No one blamed me of course as I am still new and this was the first time but jeez...people are so dumb. Overall it was just a tough week. Luckily they hired my assistant and she should be starting this week.

Last night I had dinner with Imommy. Had a good time, it was great to be out without the guys. This might have to be a tradition. ;) I'm also trying to get a karaoke night together as she has never been to a bar OR karaoke. Some of my girlfriends are down so I'll see about organinzing that...

Let's see what else?

Today J, mom and I went to Chipotles for burritos and then to the Museum of Science. Spent a few hours there and had a good time. Then we decided it is time to get another cat. I have heard/read that when you have an older cat and plan on getting another it can be a god idea to have their times overlap so the n00b can learn from the older one. So....that's the plan. If anyone knows of any kittens who need a home or young-ish kitties, let me know. We had dinner at one of our fave places, Floramos over in Chelsea by my mom's. Seriously huge portions, AMAZING food and great prices. Go there if you haven't.

Later we went to pick up some Blue Moon and discovered there spring ale is out, Rising Moon. It's ok, but I find nothing is as good as the original. there was also a beer tasting in the back of the local liquor store. FUN. We tried some things that were good and also some that should never pass through human lips again. All in all a day full of win. We just finished Get Smart off netflix and knocked back a few beers (I'm not pg nor am I even ovulating so I'm going to live it up!) and that brings me to this update. J is currently in our office on the big Mac (hehe I so went there) researching cars and prices because tmw we have an appt to go look at the 2009 ford focus. It's time for Baby to get a new car!! Sweet!
I'll let ya know how that goes. Now despite this possibly being TMI, I'm feeling a bit frisky and want a piece of my husband! Ciao!!!

2 comments:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...

Hmm, a day of WIN that included your MIL? Impressive!

Dinner was lovely. Awesome, actually. Definitely a tradition.

Have fun living up the married-no-children life - and then tell me all about it - so I won't have to wonder what it would have been like :)

AKatC518 said...

Nope, it was my mom, not his. :)