CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Perks of being The Wife

I'm sitting in my somewhat toasty living room this snowy Sunday morning with a small electric blanket tucked around my legs, a mug of hot coffee to my left and a purring cat to my right. Where is my husband? Out shoveling the walk, driveway, and rediscovering our cars. Why is he doing this? Well for starters, it needs to be done or no one will get to work tomorrow, but he's also doing it so I can go to the mall and purchase a pair of boots that are on sale. Why? He has a fear of me missing sales. Heh. Sometimes, it's good to be me. No, I did not ask him to do this, he does these things of his own volition. Good deal eh? What am I doing? While to the untrained eye it may seem as if I am loafing about this Sunday morn, I am in actuality doing the laundry. (which honestly, is like being out in the snow. The dryer is out on the porch, the NON-insulated porch.) In our house there are unspoken rules I guess you might call them. We have distinctly guys things and girls things. Laundry is a girl thing. Taking out the trash and the recyclables are guy things. Shoveling or any kind of yard work is also a guy thing. Cooking 99.9% of the time is a girl thing. Dishes are neutral territory now that I work too. I usually cook and he usually cleans. The litter box is just a me thing, he won't touch it. (Though he is aware that if and when he finally knocks me up he will have to be responsible for cleaning it. Poor Shadow...)

That's all I can think of right now for our chores.

In other news I was reading a TTC community where a girl asked if anyone had done a reading with Ruby. 
http://babiesaregems.angelfire.com/index.html
Apparently she is a psychic with lots of success. She charges a bit of money for a reading. On the one hand I'm kind of curious but on the other (my more cynical,  skeptic side) thinks it is rubbish. I think that maybe since I am not getting ay answers with doctors, any answers would feel great about now. I would like to know when I'd get a bfp, that'd be sweet. Someone in the community purchased a reading, maybe I'll just wait and see if she is right...


1 comments:

TeawithFrodo said...

Ben cleans out the litter box. he's been doing it for 4 years...since we first started trying.

And every time you say you get no answers from your doctors I'm going to tell you to try RSC.