CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekend Update

So it would seem that I have 0 time. I never update this thing anymore. I miss it. Sundays appear to be my only days where I think to myself:gee, I have a second to think AND type". I'm currently parked on the couch watching the snow an awaiting breakfast. My husband is making me bacon and eggs*

(by eggs I mean egg beaters...)
We've just finished watching season 1 of "How I Met You Mother". This show is hysterical, "legendary" one might say. I really should get up and start the laundry...but I figure I have time. Judging by the amount of snow that is falling and its speed, I'll be inside all day. So much for he gym. ::sigh:: If only I could muster the energy. 
I have my Endo appointment next week. Wish me luck! I'm nervous and excited all at the same time. I feel as though big things are happening. J is making decisions regarding law school, work is moving very quickly for me, I could be getting healthier by the end of next week...
So we shall see. Next Sunday I won't be so carefree. I have to attend a baby shower.
...

Yeah. It's for my cousin's fiancee(if they EVER get married. Not his first kid OR first fiancee mind you...) and one I feel extremely awkward because I have only met this girl once but also I'll be uncomfy for other reasons. SO I plan on lugging this large impressive camera and shooting all day so no one will see my face and gawd forbid any tears. 
It looks as if my brunch has arrived.
Peace!

1 comments:

Tara said...

*good luck*

I love 'How I Met Your Mother"...great show!! We watch it every Monday night and it cracks me up :)