CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, April 10, 2009

Another one bites the dust

And the shitty economy claims another victim. Up on the chopping block is our home. J and I simply can not afford to live in the apartment anymore without me having a job so the goal is to be out by the end of the month. Where to? His parents. It's enough to make me suicidal. I loathe living there so much. Of course we'll be there just in time for our 1 year anniversary.

...

I've had my cry...who are we kidding, I'm still crying now. I just don't know what else to do...
I love having my own space, my own kitchen, washer,dryer, bathroom, dining room....

This is death.

1 comments:

Keiko Zoll said...

oh hun i'm so sorry... the economy has come down so hard on so many people; my husband just got laid off 2 weeks ago. if there's anything i can do, let me know; if you're looking for a cheaper place to live, i can direct you to an off-campus housing resource page from where i work; there's lots of listings there, so if it's a matter of finding somewhere smaller and cheaper, you might be able to find something there. a lot of the landlords posting are hurting for renters next year. let me know, and hang in there *hug*