CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Not the happiest of entries...

Well in case you were wondering, I did get my period. I'm ok with it really, 2 months in a row! W00t! ;) I did not ovulate but that's ok too. I finished the urine test for Cushing's and am awaiting the results. To be honest, I hope it is Cushing's. I'd at least have an answer, it would explain EVERYTHING and it is treatable. I also have another appointment with my pcp next week. I'm upset about my weight but am starting to accept that it's not entirely my fault, I'm sick. I just wish I could wear a sign and people who don't know would know that I'm not just "letting myself go". I also wish we had an answer as to what is really wrong. Oh well, it's just vanity. Although in my (our) current situation it's hard not to focus on everything else that makes me unhappy. Metaphorically speaking I am having a hell of a time keeping my head above water.

I had issues with depression in the past and I think it is time to bring it up again with my pcp. I never got the right combination of medication and wasn't on anything long enough to know if it actually was doing any good. So, there's that...
I wish I could find something I loved to do. I have no passions...other than wanting to be a mom. I know I'll be good at it and I can't wait..but it's hardly a money-making career. (Should be though) J has given me a long list of things I could do and would be good at, photographer, baker...he thinks I need to own my own business. I'm just terrified...
What do you think?

1 comments:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...

I think you need to take that leap and go for it. Honestly.

You can't sit where you are now for much longer, it's making you nuts! At least if you pursue one of J's ideas, or an idea of your own, you will be doing something, moving in some direction, not standing still. Maybe that movement will help you keep yourself above water, as far as the depression is concerned. You know? It's like when you're super tired in the morning, and you don't want to get up and take a shower. But if you manage to drag your ass out of bed and get under that warm water, you start to feel better....

As always, you know how to reach me. I'm here.