CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Punctuation

I'm due for my period tmw and I think I might actually get it. ::shrugs:: Who knew?! Second one of the year. My boobs hurt, I'm kind of crampy, my mood swings are crazy, and I'm tiiiiired. I took a nap today at 5:30pm cuz I couldn't keep my eyes open!
Well it's either my period or this round took...I'm leaning toward period but as always, will keep you posted. ;)

Hung out with my mom today. Told her I'd be spending A LOT of time at her place.

J is out grabbing some chinese food then it's Bones and American Idol results tonight. :) Not a shabby line-up.

3 comments:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...

Hope your evening is good. :) Ring me up sometime, we haven't had that coffee yet.

Keiko Zoll said...

I'm assuming the period coming is a good thing? I haven't had one in almost officially 4 months now... and oddly, I miss it.

AKatC518 said...

I'd rather have a baby than get my period. Getting my period annoys me to no end since I don't ovulate so why bleed? grrrr