CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So yesterday was my 25th birthday. I truly can't believe I am 25. While I am on the subject, let me point out that if you are older than me and I express dislike and disbelief over being 25 kindly shut the fuck up. My world, my opinions on it. I'm not judging you so why should you give a shit that I feel old? I'm amazed at how time flies...and people who act all superior (oh you are so NOT old! or I'm going to be ::insert older age here::) can go take a flying leap. KTHNXBYE

Anyway....
Some goals by 25 were accomplished. I am married. However that was the only accomplished goal. I don't have any children and I'm not pregnant. I also can't strut around confidently in a bikini. Of course neither of those are my fault...still kinda disappointing. Oh well.
J was home from work yesterday, which was nice. We went out to a fish restaurant for lunch since I have been all about the shrimps lately. :) Then later in the evening we all went out to dinner and by al I mean my mum and his family. (Yeah I know, happy fucking birthday I get to see my inlaws) Truthfully they weren't too bad last night, well except my brother in law. He is disgusting for a 15 year old. They treat him like a baby and so he acts like one. He doesn't eat much and so he ordered plain pasta and steak. Ok, fine. Now rather than cutting it he just kinda bent down to the plate and chewed. It was gross. Ugh.

On a happier note I am now the proud owner of a Wii Fit. It's not too bad actually. I haven't really played with it too much yet. I do have the time though...

Anyway, that's all from me for now.

1 comments:

Keiko Zoll said...

Happy belated birthday! :) The Wii Fit is so awesome... just picked one up Monday myself. I'm turning 27 this year, and I see to remember being like, "Really? I'm 25 now? WTf?!" Totally natural :)