CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, December 18, 2008

2ww?

Can it officially be a 2 week wait if I'm not even sure I ovulated? LOL. According to one site www.mycycle.com I should have ovulated yesterday. (Which annoys me because the only night we didn't have sex was the 16th grrr) However according to my little ticker from thebump.com says I should ovulate in 1 day. Of course I have tested negative every day since Dr. Aron told me to start testing, which was day 12, last sunday. ARGH! So damned if I know whether or not I have ovulated! According to my last post and some women that I have talked to sometimes these opk's don't work. Again J says the safest bet is to just have sex every night which is damn harder than you'd think! We missed the 16th due to extreme exhaustion :( and last night was a toughie but we made it. ;) I honestly don't know how much more if this I can take! lol...I mean I love my husband and I love having sex with him but jeez...hehe


2 comments:

Tara said...

Actually, sex every other day is recommended from what I have been reading. Swimmies can stay in the body from 24 to 48 hours. So you may be ok!!

I am going out to purchase "Taking charge of your fertility" this weekend I think. I have heard from so many women that book is the TTC bible!

Our last BD was Sunday night. I think I started ovulation Monday night/Tuesday morning. So we'll see. I'm keeping the faith for a BFP still - but who knows really :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...

Good luck tonight ::wink::