CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, December 19, 2008

oh blah dee

Oh my where to begin? How about with I FREAKING HATE LOATHE & DESPISE OVULATION TESTS!!!???!?!?!? Yes, if you haven't guessed I got another negative. I think I am really going with maybe these Target brand crapolas just don't work for me. They simply can't handle the pee that is me. FINE

We didn't have sex last night. J's work holiday party was last night and 1) we were out way late (home at 1) and 2) The boy had a LOT to drink. Well, a lot for him even if it was over the span of a few hours. He can't really handle alcohol all that well, lol. Luckily he didn't have a hang-over when he woke up this morning. So since he was very tired, no sex. It's ok though, we haven't had more than a day between the times we've had sex so...hopefully some of his boys linger. Heehee
I really could have killed him last night though. I wasn't drinking, I stuck with cranberry juice to be festive. However 2 of the girls noticed and were asking me about it saying that they were pretty sure I was a drinker and didn't they remember me drinking in the summer. I was kinda stalling on a reason as to why I wasn't drinking (open bar after all) when they asked me if I was pregnant. Before I could answer J smirks and says maybe. I COULD HAVE SMACKED HIM! As far as we know there is nothing to tell we are just trying so...
It's not that I mind (because the girls were excited) but I don't know that there is anything to be excited about. I'm almost positive there isn't(there's my pessimistic side) and I don't need others eager to await news I can't give. I know he was just excited at the prospect. 
Of course after he said "maybe" the questions started so I just set the record straight that honestly at this moment, I have no idea but it is possible. I also told the 2 girls that I have a lot of issues and I am on medication and that was why I wasn't drinking. I didn't want to take the chance of screwing something up. That seemed to suffice.
So yeah..that was yesterday and why no sex. However this weekend we are to be snowed in and we have to make entertainment somehow. ;) 

6 comments:

Tara said...

ugh, my husband has done the same thing!! lol

I have heard the dollar tree OPK's work just as well. (that's what I used this past month). And hey, it may save you a couple bucks!!

Lots of luck to you. By the way, when is AF due for you??

AKatC518 said...

I used the target brand opk which are supposed to comparable to clearblue. Oh well!

AF is due on the 31st

Tara said...

Ooh! Mine is due on the 30th :)

AKatC518 said...

Cool, we can keep each other posted!

Tara said...

Yup!! Hey, you may have already visited these sites, but I wanted to send them to, because I have found them pretty helpful so far in the TTc jouney:

babyzone.com - it has a great calendar w/ daily reminders.

mycycle.com - is great to chart if you aren't temping yet (like me).

thebump.com - just has some fun things on it, and a lot of information.

like I said, you may have already visited them, but I wanted to send then in the case that you hadn't!!

AKatC518 said...

the only one I hadn't visited was babyzone. Ya know? The funny thing is they all tell me a different day is my day to ovulate. Grr.