CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, December 29, 2008

No restraint

Soooo I tested today, 2 days early. I couldn't help it. I was tired of seeing negative O tests so I figured while I was testing on one strip I could test on two. So I did one of each and saw two BFN's, big surprise. I suppose I could have tested too early and depending on how many days go by before AF arrives I may test again. I know in my heart that I am empty though so in reality I should not feel so disappointed. I can't help it though.

I think the reason I tested was because of all the positive dreams I was having last night. Oh well.

3 comments:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...

Don't give up yet!

Mandy (ZenMonkeyMind) said...

Don't give up hope!! I'm crossing my fingers for you!!

Great blog btw, thanks for stopping by mine, too!

:)

Tara said...

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!