CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

well...maybe

Got another negative today! (quel surprise!) Skipped the sex last night, we were both exhausted! I feel like my CM is a little more prevalent today despite the negative so I may have to persuade him tonight. ;) I have another journal that is a member of some fertility issue communities. I learned today that some woman never see a positive but have had babies in the past so they know they ovulate. On the one hand I don't feel so odd anymore, but on the other...jeez louise! How the hell am I supposed to know?

I'm extremely achy so I dunno. I guess we'll just go for it tonight. ;)

Oh, J and I had a cute exchange this morning. He got up earlier than usual to shovel and clean off the cars. I got up and saw he had done mine too. I went back to bed before he came back in the house. He came in to smooch me good bye.

Me: You didn't need to clean off my car
J: Yeah I did.
Me: Why? I'm not going out.
J: ::points to me:: Yes I did, Wife. :)

He's such a sweetie.

0 comments: