CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Not my finest hour...

So things seem to be going well for everyone but me. while I am very happy for them I can't help but examine my own situation and feel bummed. Please don't think I am an awful friend, I just can't help being a bit sad. First congrats must go out to Tara, she finally saw those two little pink lines. I'm very happy for your girl, the baby dust must have stuck well! Also, another friend TeawithFrodo seems to be having good signs all over the place though holding a collective breath until she finds out for certain tomorrow. (Crossing fingers for ya!!) 

So yes, good news all around. Of course now I'm feeling very mopey and left out. I'll get over it. I am Queen of rationalizing things and if this isn't our month too then it is just as well, it'll give me time to get in touch with an Endo and see if I can't drop a little weight before packing on some pregnancy pounds. I also signed up for the gym today and have my first of two free personal training sessions tomorrow. So yes, skinny me here I come! (Oh if only I was truly this positive...) 
I'm also a bit bummed due to the job front. I saw what appeared to be a easy job-answering phones and answering emails and faxes for a start-up. It was $8/hour which I didn't love but figured for such an easy job something would be better than nothing. they also promised bonuses and raises as the company progressed and got stronger. Great right!? Wrong. I got an email back telling me that this position would be a huge step down for me and that they'd keep me on file if anything else opened up. WTF?! I truly can not win! No one wants to hire me, I can't get pregnant, and my body won't even function normally. I feel like a freak. :( 

It's just not a great day. Sorry all.

3 comments:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...

Oh, hun! That is truly frustrating, I know (sort of) how you're feeling here. It's tough to see everyone around you having what you want... and seemingly having it so easily, to boot.

Keep looking, you'll find that job, see those two pink lines, and that number on the scale will just keep on goin' down until then!

Much Love :)

TeawithFrodo said...

ugh, I remember when everyone around me was having everything go right for them...
and the stupid shit that came out of their mouths "Maybe you need more vitamins" Someone told me that lack of folic acid was my problem.

man...it's 4:45am and I'm up...
my abdomen is sore, my butt is sore from the shots...
it hasn't been an easy road...and I'm hoping yours is easier then this.

Tara said...

Thank you so much for the congrats girl. that was very sweet of you.

So will you be testing on the 1st? You may have read in my last journal entry before I found out, that we were going to give up for a few months then try again - but then it just happened. So stay positive even though I know how hard that can be at times.