CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Deck the halls with OPK's fa la la la la la la la DAMN!

AF is due on the 31st, so a few days away and I don't have any symptoms yet. Not surprising though since I'm usually never on time. I'm soooo sick of testing with OPK's but I figure if AF is late then O might be too, again if the tests actually work. So, despite my severe moodiness, no symptoms. I've been wicked tired but no sore breasts. I've also had minor cramping where I assume my ovaries are and also a lot of lower back pain. But I have other issues so who knows what these are from. A friend of mine recommended I see an Endocrinologist because all of my issues would seem to be linked to my thyroid. My PCP has checked it and says it is normal, but apparently PCP's can't read them correctly and to them what appears normal an Endo will see a nuance that makes it not so normal. Hmph, and here I was trusting that my PCP knew what he was doing! More and more I feel like he just passes the buck and doesn't do squat. (Hence the sending me to a psychiatrist for my headaches without testing me or having me see a neurologist first-Jerk!) Anyway, so she saw an Endo and they gave her a prescription that improved her moods, helped her menstrual cycle, and also helped her shed 67lbs!! Now if I lost 67lbs I'd weight under 100lbs which would not be good, but if I could get to that 115-120lb range again I'd be thrilled!! Speaking of which there is a gym within walking distance from our house that I plan on signing up for asap. I liked going (despite NEVER seeing results) but I hated the effort ot took to get in the car and drive all the way over to wherever the gym I attended was at. This will be a piece of cake! (rice cake that is..*grumble grumble*) So monday I plan on emailing my PCP and requesting a referral to an Endo. He better not give me hell or I will LOSE.MY.SHIT! (Seriously, I'm sick of running around trying to figure out wtf is wrong with me. I know something is and we pay you asswipes far too much for you NOT to do anything right!)

On a side note I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas or Happy Whatever You Celebrate with your near and dear. :) I cooked like a madwoman here and was met with rave reviews. I planned on taking photos of the spread but never got a chance and everything went so quickly! Of course all I could think was how hard it would have been to do all I did either pregnant or with a small child running around. Eeks! Lol Someday.
Now I am off to run some errands and hope for some other symptoms either of AF so I can start trying again or other such symptoms. ;)