CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

a change in plans

So originally I was told my regular multi-vitamin was fine, now not so much. So, onto prenatal vitamins. Why the change? Caffeine. I hate that the multi-vitamin has a ton of caffeine and with my insomnia...yeah, a change needed to happen.


Still a negative in the ovulation department. ::sigh:: Must.Not.Get.Irritated. According to my little ticker on my desktop I'm due to ovulate in 3 days. Why oh why did the gyno have me start testing over the weekend? ::sigh:: I know, he just didn't want me to miss it.

My ever-enthusiastic husband still insists on simply having sex every night. So far so good but to be honest, last night was a stretch. It wasn't even worth it for me if you catch my drift. 

Maybe I'll pass tonight.

0 comments: